Monday, January 21, 2013

Hello, my name is Heather Baker, AKA HB

     I am an artist and a photographer. I love the prairie, ferrets, my husband, and all my wonderful friends and family.

  I make images of creatures, bodies, body parts, body systems, and mandalas out of plant materials















     I volunteer and occasionally work with The Nature Conservancy at Nachusa Grasslands


 


























     And I photograph the people, animals, and things around me, as well as some portrait work.















I plan to use this blog as a space to share  my art and art making process, adventures on the prairie and in the great outdoors, things that inspire me, and to act as somewhat of a diary. I would like it to be mainly image based, but we will see where it leads!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment